Downloaded Transactions not showing

About two weeks ago, something happened to Quicken.
Now - After downloading transactions, red flags appear next to file name.
But, the transactions are not in the bottom window.
Current Quicken: Year 2020 - Version R23.21 - Build 27.1.23.21

What to do?

Comments

• Phil
    Phil Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @SlideRule

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let me know if these steps work to correct the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • SlideRule
    SlideRule Member ✭✭
    Thanks to Quicken_Tyka for her answer.. But,
    That is a workaround and does not solve the situation.
    Once again... Quicken worked up until about two/three weeks ago.
    It does not display Downloaded Transactions in the lower window, as prior versions did.
    The workaround proposed does not permit me to watch monies as close as I have in the past.
    Still confused: SlideRule
  • SlideRule
    SlideRule Member ✭✭
    Also - When I go to the "Online Center" the logo at the top of the page is for Quicken 2017.
    Appears that this version of Quicken was mis-linked to an earlier version.
    SlideRule
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hello @SlideRule

Thank you for the response although I apologize for any confusion.

The steps in the FAQ provide that this is setting is temporary to push the transaction through to clear the flag.

"...next step will be to adjust the preferences to temporarily auto-accept new transactions.  Please click on the Edit tab at the top, left side of Quicken and select "Preferences" from the menu that opens.  In the new window, click "Downloaded Transactions" on the left side and then mark the top two boxes on the right side of the window and click Ok.

When the flag is gone, you'll  want to go back to the preferences and Account Details > Online Service windows and change the options back to their original settings."

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7679372/quicken-2018-red-flag-but-no-transactions-to-review-bug

In regards to the Online Center displaying mention of the 2017 program, may I ask where you are seeing this in the Online Center, so that I may research this further? 

Please let me know!

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • SlideRule
    SlideRule Member ✭✭
    Screen shot here...
  • SlideRule
    SlideRule Member ✭✭
    Until repaired - I can use an older version - where are they located ?
    SlideRule
  • SlideRule
    SlideRule Member ✭✭
    Newest Update ... Ver: R24.14 Build: 27,1,24,14
    Apesars to work correctly.

But, When I go to the "Online Center" the logo at the top of the page is for Quicken 2017.

SlideRule
  • ChezNO
    ChezNO Member ✭✭
    6/10/20: Having the same problem. Downloaded transactions are resulting in 'red flags' next to the accounts in list, but NONE of the transactions are visible when I go into any of the accounts. Have confirmed also that the Online Center page is also showing "Quicken 2017 See What's New" within the top yellow boarder area, center. Latest Quicken version 2020, R26.21, 27.1.26.21.

What is the FIX to this problem, not just the work around mentioned at http://community.quicken.com/discussion/7679372/quicken-2018-red-flag-but-no-transactions-to-review-bug ??

HIGHLY FRUSTRATING.......... as most things Quicken have become...... :(
  • ChezNO
    ChezNO Member ✭✭
    Oh yes...... when I click on 'Compare to Register' tab within the Online Center page, NO EFFECT ! The downloaded transactions are still not visible to review and accept. Once again, a useless tool for this problem.
  • sdtong
    sdtong Member ✭✭
    6/11/20 - I'm experiencing the same issue as ChezNO described above. How do we fix? Note: I just had to do a system restore back to 6/1/20. Would this be a factor? It doesn't seem like it should since system restore wouldn't affect my data file for Quicken, but I wonder...?
  • sdtong
    sdtong Member ✭✭
    6/23/20 - I fixed the issue I was having by uninstalling Quicken Deluxe and "re-installing" version R26.23 build 27.1.26.23, then rebooting. Before doing this, I had tried Help>Check for Updates, which said I was up to date with 27.1.26.23. However I noticed in my system Settings>Apps & Features that Quicken showed it different as 27.1.26.21.
  • PhoenixRising
    PhoenixRising Member ✭✭
    Confirm that the "What's New in Quicken 2017" shows in the Online Center when using Quicken subscription 27.1.27.20
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curious.  As I cycle thru the several "Financial Institutional" options in that dropdown, I get the 2017 promotion in 2 accounts that are accessed via Express Web Connect, the Fidelity Investments logo for that FI (accessed via Direct Connect), and blanks (no graphic in that position) for 3 other Direct Connect FI's and for the 1 FI that's Web Connect.
    SO, @SlideRule and @PhoenixRising how are you accessing the particular FI's that are exhibiting this?  Do TOOLS, Account List ... and look in the "Transactions Download" column for this info.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    The banners you see in the Online Center are "branding" provided by the financial institutions, which as you can tell is way out of date, but has nothing to do with the version of Quicken you are running.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • PhoenixRising
    PhoenixRising Member ✭✭
    > @NotACPA said:
    > Curious.  As I cycle thru the several "Financial Institutional" options in that dropdown, I get the 2017 promotion in 2 accounts that are accessed via Express Web Connect, the Fidelity Investments logo for that FI (accessed via Direct Connect), and blanks (no graphic in that position) for 3 other Direct Connect FI's and for the 1 FI that's Web Connect.SO, @SlideRule  and @PhoenixRising how are you accessing the particular FI's that are exhibiting this?  Do TOOLS, Account List ... and look in the "Transactions Download" column for this info.

I see the 2017 promotion also in 2 accounts that are accessed via Express Web connect and Vanguard which accesses via Direct Connect.

The 3 other Direct Connect FI's are blank.

So Chris, tell me how EWC accounts could be "branded" in Quicken? They aren't, because Quicken/Intuit controls that download info.
This discussion has been closed.