Downloaded transactions automatically added to register?

Hi all. I'm a long time Quicken for Windows user that's trying to help my daughter get started with Quicken for Mac. She is using the newest subscription version. I have a couple questions about the Mac version that we can't figure out.

1) It appears that all her downloaded transactions are automatically being added to their respective account registers. Is there anyway to download the transactions but require them to be reviewed before they are added to the register? As an example, in the Windows versions this is an option that can be turned on or off (Edit -> Preferences -> Downloaded transactions -> Automatically add to banking registers).

2) The downloaded transactions show in the register with a blue status dot. We've edited / corrected several of the transactions but the blue dot remains. It seems that the only way to indicate the transaction has been reviewed is to click the dot and select reviewed. Is there anyway to automatically set edited transactions as reviewed (no blue dot)?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best Answers

Answers

• hartlenb
    hartlenb Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you RickO
  • John_M
    John_M Member ✭✭✭✭
    @hartlenb Here's a further discussion of the blue dots and how I use them.
This discussion has been closed.