• John11
    John11 Member
    Still unable to connect Bank of America
  • sharonk1892
    sharonk1892 Member
    Same problem.
  • Art Masson
    Art Masson Member ✭✭✭
    Yes, I kept getting the OL220 error this morning...until I restored my data base from a backup copy from 2/26 (the day before the error started). I suspect the error condition corrupted my quicken database. Once I restored, I could connect to BOA normally -- and I didn't have to deactivate/reactivate my BOA account....Hope this helps!

Perhaps Quicken support has a more advanced/better technique to restore service which doesn't require a backup restore, if so, suggest they post it here since lots of folks seem to still have the error.
  • rbogilvie1
    rbogilvie1 Member
    Hello,
    I see that there was a known problem trying to connect to Bank of America and it was an OL-220-A error. I see that it was marked resolved today. However, I am still receiving that error, even after updating Quick for Windows today. Is anyone else still getting this same error? thank you.
  • chuckcornelius
    chuckcornelius Member ✭✭
    I contacted support today. It has not been resolved. I'm having the same issue.
  • zoomp
    zoomp Member ✭✭
    Still getting OL-220-A ERROR
  • mswlogo
    mswlogo Member
    I fixed mine by restoring a backup.

I waited an hour for Quicken Chat, Then they connected waited 5 minutes and disconnected. Absolutely the worst Service.

They Lock the Alert with No Suggestion on how to clear it.

I tried deleting pending bill pay transactions but it would not let me because it thought they were partially done. It would not let me deactivate bill pay because I had pending transactions.

I restored to the point before the problem and because those pending transactions fired.

What a … (don't want my post deleted so I won't say but you can guess). Can't believe we are forced to pay a subscription for something that hasn't improved one bit in a decade.
  • mswlogo
    mswlogo Member
    Oh and you can't edit typo's in my post Grrrr.
  • Pepsi
    Pepsi Member ✭✭
    Tried one step update again. Quicken attempted error recovery from last week and got the same OL-220-A posted as resolved. Isn't. Please help
  • sundevil78
    sundevil78 Member
    I also restored from a backup and now all seems good.
    This should be a good reminder for me to frequently do BACKUPS.
  • BostonBob
    BostonBob Member ✭✭
    I too restored a backup... from 2/24. It worked. I had some work to do from there, but I was able to download transactions from all my accounts (BofA & multiple other institutions) and then reschedule the online payments with BofA that wouldn't go through. I seem to be fully back at this point.
  • msf107
    msf107 Member ✭✭
    This issue has not resolved for me. I have rebooted and tried several attempts. In addition I have several bill payments that are hung up in the incomplete online session so I can't delete or edit them to re-process.RESOLVED 3/2; 2/27 Bank of America Returns OL 220-A/301-A/362-A /393-A/297-A Errors
  • mike40
    mike40 Member
    I also just tried one step update again and got same OL-220-A error.
  • Pepsi
    Pepsi Member ✭✭
    Thanks. Nice to know its not just me.
  • mskier
    mskier Member
    Been trying for days. No help from quicken support or B of A just finger pointing . Any solutions here?
  • Leonid Raiz
    Leonid Raiz Member ✭✭
    I was having OL-220-A error updating my Bank of America accounts for about a week. Finally resolved it by deactivating and then reactivating online access. I wish someone would've pointed to this solution earlier.
  • angie2966
    angie2966 Member
    :( I still can not download transactions from Bank of America! Is there an update to fix this issue. Recent Error's shows as resolved but I still can't download transactions so how was it resolved?
  • angie2966
    angie2966 Member
    :( :( still can't download transactions with Bank of America. Is there an update that needs to be done to fix this error? It says it was resolved on 3/2/20 but still doesn't work!
  • elukas218
    elukas218 Member ✭✭
    I also can't download from Bank of America.....same question.....is there something that needs to be downloaded or updated? Getting the same error I have been getting for a week.
  • elukas218
    elukas218 Member ✭✭
    i have the same issue...bills that needs to be paid and it is NOT resolved yet for me.
  • kite
    kite Member
    This issue is not resolved for me. I am having the same problems as msf107.
  • msf107
    msf107 Member ✭✭
    Just "chatted" with Quicken support - still an ongoing issue they are trying to resolve.
  • CVDH
    CVDH Member
    Despite the supposed resolution of this problem, Quicken for Windows is still bombing out with an error when attempting to connect to Bank of America (non-CA). When will this be resolved?
  • elukas218
    elukas218 Member ✭✭
    working for me. i deactivated my bank of america accounts under tools and reactivated. it now works
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, CVDH,

Sorry to hear that your BOA connection is still not working - can you let us know which error code you're getting?  Also which versions of Quicken and Windows are you using?

Thanks.

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• CVDH
    CVDH Member
    Quicken subscription for Windows, Windows 10 Home, OL-220
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @CVDH,

Apparently the Quicken folks are aware of, and are working on this issue - see this notification https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7870520/resolved-3-2-2-27-bank-of-america-returns-ol-220-a-301-a-362-a-393-a-297-a-errors#latest

You should click on the star at the top right of this message so that you will be advised of status changes regarding this error.

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• CVDH
    CVDH Member
    Thank you, Frank. That string is marked "resolved" as of yesterday. I attempted to update last night and again this morning, with continued errors. These have now been occuring for a full week.

Since the prior string was marked "resolved" and the error persists, I chose to open another string. The "resolved" string is closed to further posts.
  • decembertwenty
    decembertwenty Member ✭✭
    OL-220-A since last Thursday. No help from a conversation with BOA this morning. As stated in other messages, this was supposedly resolved - I'm still having the issue.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Hi @CVDH,

Sorry about that - I attached the wrong link to my post.  But I did see that Q-Support  knows that this issue is still on-going - i.e. not yet resolved for a number of users.

I suggest that you try both "resetting" and if that doesn't work - "deactivating & reactivating" your BOA online connection in Quicken. This seems to fix the issue for a number of users.

If you do try these steps - please let us know how that goes.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.