RBC download error

Since Sat Mar 21 received CC-502 error when trying to download transaction from RBC MasterCard account. Now receiving CC-505 error for same account. Worked fine before Sat. Appears others from MAC forum have same issue. Is Quicken investigating?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Woody21,

As best I can tell (from searching recent message threads and Quicken Community "announcements" (that appear at the top of the message listing) the Quicken moderators have suggested that folks with this issue should contact Quicken support to work through it.  Here's are the links to Support:  https://www.quicken.com/support#windows

Good luck!

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Woody21
    Woody21 Member ✭✭
    Thanks Frank. Chatting with Quicken support now... will update with results. Stay tuned...
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• meroni1
    meroni1 Member ✭✭✭
    I was on for over 30 minutes and basically they pointed to "Royal Bank issue" and saying it was their issue to resolve. Royal Bank doesn't support any third party software..... so not being fix. I will go back to manual download vs fighting with Quicken support.
  • Woody21
    Woody21 Member ✭✭
    I'm still on with Quicken support. They add no value at all other than following pre-canned scripts which do not work
  • Woody21
    Woody21 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the update Sarah. How will we know when the issue has been resolved? Will you update this post? Any ETA estimate?
  • Woody21
    Woody21 Member ✭✭
    Hi Sarah, can you please provide an update? Still unable to connect to RBC. Thx
  • Woody21
    Woody21 Member ✭✭
    Connection to RBC now successful - thank you
  • I'm having the same errors come up that came up last week yet this was posted:

RESOLVED 3/23/20 Royal Bank of Canada Returns -28, CC-501/101, CC-502/102, CC-505/105 or CC-555/155
This discussion has been closed.