Scheduling a One-Time Future Online Payment

Options
I am transitioning from the "old" Quicken Billpay to the new QuickPay system, and generally like the new system. But with the "old" system I could schedule a future on-line payment to take place whenever I wanted it to, even if it was a one time payment. But it looks like Quick Pay can only execute a payment order when you enter it (i.e. more or less immediately). Is that correct, or have I missed something? I found that feature of the "old system" quite useful, as I could then enter all of my payments for the month in more or less "one sitting" (or as soon as I knew the amount of the payment due, even if it wasn't due for a month yet). Please advise if this capability still exist in Quicken (and if so, where/how)? Many thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• gwwilliams3
    gwwilliams3 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I notice you say that Quick Pay cannot do this "yet". Do you have some reason to think that Quick Pay will have this capability (again) in the future? I hope so, as it was a useful feature, which I would hate to permanently loose. Of course I can do this thru other payment services, but they will not be fully integrated with Quicken (which is another useful feature that I would hate to loose). Thanks for the feedback, and any further thoughts that you may have on this. Much appreciated.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From the link that Sherlock posted:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • gwwilliams3
    gwwilliams3 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Great -- glad to hear it! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.