Bank download errors from PNC Bank

Options
I just downloaded and got the latest update from Quicken. I never had a problem before, so I suspect this bug was introduced in the latest update.
Do your programmers have a projected BUG FIX date?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please reread your post.  You just state that you had a problem.  Not what the problem was.  No mention of error messages or exactly what you did and what the results were.
    If you supply that information, someone might be able to help you, but until then, nothing is possible.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• dhanson01
    dhanson01 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Oops. The most important part was left out. I just started getting the cc501 bank download error from my PNC bank accounts. I have seen this is a known problem with multiple banks So my original question remains. Do you have an expected bug fix date? Thanks for being kind when I left this info out.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @dhanson01

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Are you still receiving a 501 error when updating?  In relation to the error the article here is generally saying to wait 24 hours and try again but it's been a couple of days since then. Is the error still popping up? If so could you let me know and we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• bgrayenterprises
    bgrayenterprises Member ✭✭
    Options
    This error continues to pop up every time I try to download transactions from my PNC checking to Quicken. This has been going on for well over a week
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @bgrayenterprises

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you are receiving an error with PNC.

As the error has continued to persist for quite some time, I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps and review of the log files and possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.