After upgrade to R26.21, cannot download from Chase OL-301-A

Options
After updating to version R26.21 build 27.1.26.21, direct connect with Chase no longer works. It's returning error OL-301-A. I have version 26.17 on a different computer, and that version has no problem downloading from Chase.

So, while OL-301-A says the problem is on the Chase end, I believe the 26.21 update is the cause.

Does anyone know who to revert back to 26.17? Thanks.

Best Answers

Answers

• DHUNZS6niS6w
    DHUNZS6niS6w Member ✭✭
    Options
    Further clarification: Upon moving the QDF file to the computer with 26.17, once again I am getting OL-301-A. Now I'm wondering if the 26.21 update made a change to file layout, and that's causing the error.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hi @DHUNZS6niS6w,

Here's a fairly recent thread that has the information you want on reverting to a prior release.  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20086363#Comment_20086363

However, I would agree with @Boatnmaniac that it is likely being caused by the FI.

Good luck & let us know how it goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DHUNZS6niS6w - BTW, you might want to try downloading from Chase again now.  I just did and was successful.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• DHUNZS6niS6w
    DHUNZS6niS6w Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Quicken Anja said:
    > Hello @DHUNZS6niS6w,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.
    >
    > First, I recommend you try the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.
    >
    > Let us know how it goes!
    >
    > -Quicken Anja

Thanks, Anja. This has fixed the problem, although I did have to do this for multiple accounts/logins.
  • DHUNZS6niS6w
    DHUNZS6niS6w Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Boatnmaniac said:
    > BTW, don't assume that simply because you can log in to your online account at Chase that Quicken should be able to connect as well. 

That's not what I said. I did not make that assumption.
  • DHUNZS6niS6w
    DHUNZS6niS6w Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Frankx said:
    > Hi @DHUNZS6niS6w,
    >
    > Here's a fairly recent thread that has the information you want on reverting to a prior release.  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20086363#Comment_20086363
    >
    > However, I would agree with @Boatnmaniac that it is likely being caused by the FI.
    >
    > Good luck & let us know how it goes.
    >
    > Frankx

Thanks, Frankx.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Thanks, Anja. This has fixed the problem, although I did have to do this for multiple accounts/logins.
    No problem, glad to hear you got it resolved!

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    > @Boatnmaniac said:
    > BTW, don't assume that simply because you can log in to your online account at Chase that Quicken should be able to connect as well. 

That's not what I said. I did not make that assumption.
    Sorry, @DHUNZS6niS6w , I didn't mean to imply that you did say that.  A lot of people do think that so I made that comment more as a FYI than anything else.  In retrospect I perhaps should have started that comment with "FYI" instead of "BTW".
    As a side note:  Since you were having this issue with multiple accounts it sounds a lot like the issue that was caused by the Fed Gov't stimulus payments (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7874067/ongoing-4-16-20-you-may-experience-errors-updating-some-of-your-accounts#latest).  While the issues from that appear to have largely subsided it affected a lot of FIs and with many of them the online services connections needed to be reset or deactivated/reactivated in order to get them working, again.  Most of the user posts about these issues were resolved by early May but there still were some being reported last week.  Maybe it was your issue, maybe it wasn't.  Regardless, I'm glad it's working for you, again, now.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.