I can no longer download transactions from my bank (5/3).

At first I got an error message when I tried to update the account (tried this over several days). Now the "update now" is grayed out. I went to the Account List and tried to reset the account and got an error message "Quicken could not complete the account reset." Any ideas?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Your profile indicates you are using Quicken Windows 2017.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-discontinuation-policy
  • jack3585
    jack3585 Member ✭✭
    Thanks Sherlock. I just updated it to subscription
  • jack3585
    jack3585 Member ✭✭
    That doesn't solve the problem though.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Please provide the full name of the financial institution and the connection method being used: open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + E and select the Online Services tab.
  • jack3585
    jack3585 Member ✭✭
    Fifth Third Bank - NEW (this is what it says on the Online Services tab)
    Direct Connect
  • jack3585
    jack3585 Member ✭✭
    I talked with the bank (again) today and there is a problem with Quicken and they don't know when it will be fixed. I initially called them on April 21, so this has been going on for over a month. No downloads (have to do that manually) and no bill pay (have to use their online bill pay). Doesn't sound good as they have no idea when this will be fixed.
  • jack3585
    jack3585 Member ✭✭
    Looks like I am not the only one. Did a search for "Fifth Third" and and found others have problems with error messages and downloading also.
  • jack3585
    jack3585 Member ✭✭
    @Sherlock
    Thank you so much! Deactivating the account and then relinking worked. The first time I got an error message but the second time it worked. Really appreciate your help.
This discussion has been closed.