Unable to update to Quicken Bill manager - Quicken crashes

Options
R26.23 Build 27.1.26.23. Windows 7 Professional. I have been attempting to transfer to Bill manager. When ever I enter all the information regarding account routing number, etc, (actually it transfers automatically) enter my birthday (does not say what format birthday should be in) then hit <enter> Quicken crashes and I get the generic Windows warning "the application has stopped working. Windows is looking for a solution . . . "

What format is the birthday field suppose to be in? Doubt that is the issue but no format is indicated.

Is there some way to generate a "log" from Quicken to see what is happening? Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suggest you update your profile to indicate you're using the Quicken Windows Subscription.  

You may want to consider upgrading your OS: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-system-requirements

• Hedodoc
    Hedodoc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Currently, the computer I am having problems with is at my business and upgrading will create issues with some other software I have. I fully understand that Quicken may not provide support with Win 7 Pro so that is why I am posting in the community help center.

Though I don't think this is the issue, does anyone know what format the birthday is supposed to be in??

It appears my easiest solution is to use another bill paying service. I am a bit troubled by the fact the new Quicken Bill Pay Manager apparently does not allow one to schedule recurring payments. I believe I did see where this service is supposedly coming in the fall but cannot fathom why Quicken is making this change without having all benefits in place. Not a good business decision.
This discussion has been closed.