I just updated to R25.24 and I now have only accounts & balances, no transactions showing?

I just updated to R25.24 and I now have only accounts & balances, no transactions showing? I also am not able to restore from my backup.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @David,

Can you give us some additional info that will let us consider exactly where you are and what may have happened??

Please first tell us if you are a windows user (or Mac) and the version of the operating system software you are using.

When you say "I now have only accounts & balances, no transactions showing" do you mean that all transactions in all of your accounts are now gone???? Or is it something else?  Also, sounds like you tried to restore a backup - what error message are you getting when you tried to restore the backup?

And finally - were you having any issues with your Quicken file prior to the software update?  If so, please describe.

Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @David, are you running Q Canada?  Because the current Build of Q US is 26.23
    Also,  WHY can you not restore from a backup?  What happens?  What error code or message?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• I just did the recommended update, when I check for updates it says I am OK.
    When I try and restore from backup, nothing happens, it just sits there.
  • Everything was working fine before I did the update.
    I'm using Windows 10.
    All transactions are gone, each account has a balance but no transactions.
    When I try and restore from the backup I did just before the update, nothing happens, no error message, nothing.
    Everything was working perfectly before the update.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To check your current build, do HELP, About Quicken.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Build 27.1.25.24
  • Weird, suddenly some accounts have transactions, while others still have none.
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Release R25.24 (Canada Versions, May 2020)

Before you install this update, we recommend you perform a One Step Update to ensure that your data is synced to the cloud. You should also make a backup of your data file.

• Improvement: Made improvements to the handling of CC-501 errors that occur when updating accounts.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

This discussion has been closed.