Trying to see details from What if analysis on mortgage payment

I'm on Quicken Deluxe for Mac 5.16.1, wanted to see what my payments would be in order to payoff mortgage by 6/1/2023. See the chart but no details, like how much additional should I pay. see attached screen shot, what am I doing wrong?

Best Answers

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @prharris

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. That is quite odd it doesn't show anything for the extra payment. If you were to change the date is it the same? Does it change by closing and relaunching the program? Do you have any other loans that you could test this with as well?

If you don't mind could you take a screenshot of the loan details as well so I could see if I'm also able to replicate the issue. 

Once you get a chance let us know a couple more details!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• prharris
    prharris Member ✭✭
    here you go
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Just Lurking

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. First, please navigate to Quicken > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running.

Next, can you please provide a screenshot of your loan terms to test if this issue can be recreated?

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • prharris
    prharris Member ✭✭
    @"Just Lurking" when I updated to the latest version 5.17.5 on my mac, the what-if analysis started working as expected. They must have fixed it in the last release
This discussion has been closed.