Is it true that Quicken Premier (Mac) does not permit reconciliation via any web browser any longer?

Options
Is it true that Quicken Premier (Mac) does not permit reconciliation via any web browser any longer? If so, how do you reconcile bank and credit accounts online with Quicken?

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No web browser (Mac or Win) can read your Q data.  So, please clarify your question.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    NotACPA said:
    No web browser (Mac or Win) can read your Q data.  So, please clarify your question.
    There is a Quicken web interface.

So I think the question is whether you can reconcile an account via the web interface. I am fairly sure that the answer is no (and has always been no; e.g. this is not something which was taken away) -- but I don't use it, so I'll leave that for others to answer definitively. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Well the answer for Quicken Windows is yes you can use Quicken Web to reconcile your account.  I have no idea if that is true for Quicken Mac or not.

But let me state it a different way.  Quicken Web supports reconciling the Quicken Cloud data (a subset of your full Quicken Windows/Mac data file), and that isn't going be different for Quicken Windows/Mac, what might be different is if it syncs it back or not.

Of course given that the reviewed status and the cleared status sync, I can't see how Quicken Mac wouldn't be "reconciled" after such a sync.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.