Pesky Red Flags

Options
Hello All. I have been using Quicken for well over 20 years. I am not participating in the Forced Subscription Program and I am using Quicken 2017. I have three investment accounts that have red flags by their names over in the account list as if they have transactions to review. In fact, I can see numerous transactions Held Hostage in the Online Center under the TOOLS tab, but I cannot see these on my register page. Since I am now entering my transactions manually and can't access the downloaded transactions anyway, it would be great if I could get rid of those three Pesky Red Flags. How can I do that? Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @brewtoo64,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please, review and try the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding this red flag issue.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• brewtoo64
    brewtoo64 Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Thank you, Anja. Actually, I had tried that before I posted the question. Did not help.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @brewtoo64

Thank you for taking the response, although I apologize that the usual steps did not work to correct this issue.

I would next recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • brewtoo64
    brewtoo64 Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Tyka, thanks for your kind reply. Validate reported a couple of small errors from long ago. I still have the red flags. Michael
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @brewtoo64

Thanks for the updates and trying out what other have recommended. I have another idea that would be best by contacting support to help guide us threw the process. What I would like to do is make a manual account and transfer all of the transactions from the account to the new manual account. 

After moving them we'd need to deactivate the old accounts connectivity and move it over to the manual accounts. After this is done we should have the same account now without the red flags ideally. 

Again this process would be better done while contacting phone support for guidance. I'll also list our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you. 

Once you're able to contact support you should be able to either link them this or say what I have here for them to understand what's going on. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

This discussion has been closed.