Account password problems

Art B
Art B Member
The last two weeks have been frustrating having to enter my account password almost every time that I start Quicken. I've read the other posts on this subject but they don't seem to offer any solid solution.
I don't use file passwords or the password vault so there isn't an issue with those.
I've been using Quicken since the early 1990s and this is the most annoying issue I've ever had.
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Art B - Did you reject @jrich75 's suggestion?  If so, why did you reject it?
    The suggestion in @jrich75 's response is one that many others (including myself) have confirmed fixes the type of issue he references.  If it doesn't work for you or if your issue is different from that, please provide more details so someone in Community can perhaps offer a different solution.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Art B
    Art B Member
    Tried the fix and I'll see what happens, working for now. Also note that Quicken has recognized that there is a problem and is working on a permanent fix.
  • Art B
    Art B Member
    Got the fix, everything works. I find this forum a bit difficult to reply to others.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Art B said:
    Got the fix, everything works. I find this forum a bit difficult to reply to others.
    Great!  I'm glad it's working for you now.
    To reply to others you can place the @ symbol right in front of their username.  Example: @Boatnmaniac
    Or you can click on "Quote at the bottom of their post.  This one is especially good to use if there are a lot of posts in the thread from multiple people because it will insert the post you are responding to right above your reply (just like I did here).

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.