FUTURE DATED Quick Pay Payment in Quicken Mac 2020

When trying to scheduled a Quick Pay Payment for a FUTURE DATE on Quicken for Mac 2020 Premier, the screen says the Pay Date must be today. I want to make it a future date, know that it will be paid on time, and enter into my register now (with the future date)

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jrbogdue

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please navigate to Quicken > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

Please, also provide the name of the biller in question.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • I am having the same issue. Quicken Premier 2020, Version 5.17.6 (Build 517.34958.100). macOS 10.15.6. Multiple payees (Citibank and Southern California Edison).
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @puppeteer

Thank you for the response and for providing your version and the name of the billers that are experiencing this trouble.

The biller determines the lead time that is available for paying the bills. Citi specifically does not allow for a bill to be paid past the scheduled date.

However, I am curious as to whether you have any billers that allow you to schedule into the future?

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • I can schedule future payments with any biller from whom I have received a current ebill. If I am still "Awaiting next bill" (as I am right now with Citibank, even though the bill has been available on the biller's website for over a week), then I cannot schedule for a future date.
  • Hello @puppeteer,

Thank you for providing additional information as requested by @Quicken_Tyka.

Billers that show Awaiting next bill, unfortunately, hinders the ability to schedule future dated payments. If this should already reflect a new bill, then we advise you to wait at least 48 hours and then try again.

However, if it has been more than 48 hours and the issue persists, then I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support via chat or phone instead. Our support agents will be better equipped to investigate this issue internally and take appropriate action in order to resolve it which may require assistance from our Tier 2 team and/or an escalation to be filed. Contacting support will also create tickets that can help gauge user impact to get an issue investigated and escalated to our service providers if necessary.

Additionally, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and send the logs, this will help our teams to research this issue further as well.

I apologize for not being able to provide you with better assistance from here in the Community. However, please do let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.