Just tried to buy the "Home & Business/Rental Property Tools" upgrade - did I get it ?

I just tried to buy the "Help > Add Home & Business/Rental Property Tools" upgrade for Win 7. I went through all the steps to supply the VISA to charge to, address to ship to (for the physical "Upgrade Disk" offered), agreed to the terms and the time frame for the annual subscription and then selected the SUBMIT button. Instead of getting an obvious CONFIRMATION message on screen (or to my Gmail account), I got a "Subscription Information" page with my current Premier account subscription dates with a CONTINUE button. When I selected the CONTINUE button, I got a repeat of the original 4-option subscription purchase page. Did I really buy the Home & Business upgrade or did I not ??

[removed-rant/violation of Community Guidelines]
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Steven Wetterling
    Steven Wetterling Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I will try again, tomorrow, per your new information. Suggest to annotate the "Subscription Information" screen with the above info that to successfully purchase the upgrade requires TWO passes through the Purchase Process (which is nuts) so as manage the extension from the existing Premier subscription. s.w.
  • Steven Wetterling
    Answer ✓
    There is a little company founded in Seattle, WA, with the smiley-arrow logo that sells me a lot of stuff on-line and delivers the packages to my front porch. One of my sons works there. He tells me that it is grilled into him that "The customer experience is always #1". I suggest this as the business goal for your company so as to be contributory to your success in overcoming the years of degradation thereof.

Answers

• Steven Wetterling
    Answer ✓
    I will try again, tomorrow, per your new information. Suggest to annotate the "Subscription Information" screen with the above info that to successfully purchase the upgrade requires TWO passes through the Purchase Process (which is nuts) so as manage the extension from the existing Premier subscription. s.w.
  • Steven Wetterling
    Answer ✓
    There is a little company founded in Seattle, WA, with the smiley-arrow logo that sells me a lot of stuff on-line and delivers the packages to my front porch. One of my sons works there. He tells me that it is grilled into him that "The customer experience is always #1". I suggest this as the business goal for your company so as to be contributory to your success in overcoming the years of degradation thereof.
  • Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'll be happy to pass this along for you, and I apologize for any confusion or frustration this may have caused.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.