Quicken Bill Manager Improvements

Options
Like others, I am very disappointed that Quicken Bill Manager is an inferior product as compared to Quicken Bill Pay. QPM needs updates to:
1) Incrementally increase the number of Check Pays when the user hits 15 at a reasonable cost. I just hit my 15 limit and it won't be reset for another three weeks.
2) Provide for processing of recurring payments each month without manual intervention.
3) Increase the size of the box that pops up when you hit "Pay(QuickPay, CheckPay" in Quicken. If you have multiple accounts with the same payee, its impossible to find the correct account except through trial and error.

Quicken - Please get QBM improved.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @stevebroadbent

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your feedback, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

The first 2 suggestions that you have listed have been officially acknowledged and planned. The Idea posts are available here and here. You may either comment or bookmark these conversations to be notified of any updates.

Your last suggestion does not have an existing Idea post, so I would recommend taking a moment to review the steps and information here and posting a separate Idea for this suggestion.

Ideas allow other users to vote and are reviewed for future consideration.

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Bobcxtc
    Bobcxtc Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bravo - could not agree with you more. Bill Pay was far superior to Quicken Bill Manager. Too many conflicts with on line billing & recognition of online billers. Easier to pay through my bank checking account & then enter in Quicken. Duplicate effort which should be unnecessary but at least I know checks will be issued on a timely basis.

QUICKEN - Time to get the QBM fixed!!!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @stevebroadbent

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your feedback, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

The first 2 suggestions that you have listed have been officially acknowledged and planned. The Idea posts are available here and here. You may either comment or bookmark these conversations to be notified of any updates.

Your last suggestion does not have an existing Idea post, so I would recommend taking a moment to review the steps and information here and posting a separate Idea for this suggestion.

Ideas allow other users to vote and are reviewed for future consideration.

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.