Wed Oct 28 - Quiicken cannot contact DISCOVER for QuickPay transactions IN or OUT

Wed Oct 28 - Quiicken cannot contact DISCOVER for QuickPay transactions IN or OUT :s

Best Answer

Answers

• Andrew Jarabak
    Andrew Jarabak Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I got the subject message from Quicken all of sudden about 2 days ago for my Discover Credit Card account. Prior to that is had been working perfectly for years. I have checked again and it says the same thing even though the biller, Discover Card's website is fine. I also deleted the biller and tried to add them back and same thing. Anyone else experiencing this type of problem?
  • Watson Creek
    Watson Creek Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem here. I hope to see more information about this problem soon.
  • Watson Creek
    Watson Creek Member ✭✭
    This afternoon (10/29) I attempted to update my Discover account and received a message that the connection had been deactivated. It instructed me to add it back as a new online biller. It seems to be working correctly now.
  • Andrew Jarabak
    Andrew Jarabak Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    This item that I posted is now working correctly. Thanks for your prompt response.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you both for the update! Happy to hear it's working again. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.