My Cloud Sync for Windows & Web is giving me an error.

The error I get is "The desktop transaction in "Unspecified Bill Presentment Account" on 09/09/2020 for $0.00 was not synced. Refresh data and try again." I have 5 accounts and none of them are named that. Two accounts have reconciled entries on that date.

Best Answer

• shecke1
    shecke1 Member
    Answer ✓
    Update! I waited a couple of hours and tried again and it was successful. Thank you for your help!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @shecke1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you try to reset your cloud data by following the steps below.
    1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Make sure sync shows is ON and click on Reset your cloud data (see below)
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• shecke1
    shecke1 Member
    I received another error. This time is says "Quicken encountered a server-side error while syncing your data [HTTP-503]. Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken support."
  • shecke1
    shecke1 Member
    Answer ✓
    Update! I waited a couple of hours and tried again and it was successful. Thank you for your help!
This discussion has been closed.