Are there issues with adding T-Mobile Bills?

I am unable to add T-Mobile bills. I log in, get asked 2 security questions that I answer successfully, sometimes it'll ask a 3rd, but then after it says it was added there are no bills available and checking the manage online billers, there is no account number.

Quicken for Windows User Since 2005, IT Support Professional with 18 years of experience.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• jordan.jacob
    jordan.jacob Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Quicken Anja Was able to re-add the account this morning and the bill is now properly downloading. I'll know if it's 100% working with December's bill as I have already paid November.

Quicken for Windows User Since 2005, IT Support Professional with 18 years of experience.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jordan.jacob,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing trouble with adding your T-Mobile bill.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    I took the liberty of reviewing the internal status of your T-Mobile online biller, and it shows that it was deleted while it was still in a Pending status. Have you removed this bill from your Quicken program? If so, could you please try adding it again? Or if you have not removed it, then please remove and re-add it. 

Once that is done, please check back here to let us know. I will then take a look at the internal status again and we'll go from there.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jordan.jacob
    jordan.jacob Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    @Quicken Anja, I am running Quicken for Windows 2020 R29.16 Build 27.1.29.16.

I have added the T-mobile bill back into the billers list and experienced the same issues. I even tried doing a manual refresh of the bill after adding it, and it still appears with no account number displaying "Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not yet available from your biller. You should get the latest due date and amount when your bill is available. Try again."

There is an amount due as this bill has not been updating for months, and I show a balance currently as my bill was generated on 10/02/2020 and shows up in Bank of America's bill pay section.

• Quicken Anja
    Thank you for re-adding it and providing additional details.

I checked the status of the bill which now shows Pending with the error message: "We're working on linking T-Mobile. We'll let you know if we need anything else.

So, I went ahead and reported this biller for escalation. Please, keep the biller added for now and wait at least 48 hours to try again. 

If the issue still continues to persist after 48 hours, then I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as this may require Tier 2 assistance at that time.

-Quicken Anja

• jordan.jacob
    jordan.jacob Member ✭✭✭
    @Quicken Anja, will do.

• jxc
    jxc Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    [Removed-Disruptive/Inaccurate]
  • jxc
    jxc Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    [removed - off-topic/disruptive]
  • jordan.jacob
    jordan.jacob Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    [removed - off-topic/disruptive]
    I can't remember the last time I could use Capital One either. <- Insert annoyed eye roll here

• jordan.jacob
    jordan.jacob Member ✭✭✭
    @Quicken Anja, this issue is still persisting even after an update this morning.

Quicken for Windows 2020 R29.20 Build 27.1.29.20

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jordan.jacob

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

The status of the bill still shows Pending with the error message: "We're working on linking T-Mobile. We'll let you know if we need anything else.

Our service providers are have listed this as a known issue with no ETA on a resolution.

I would consider tracking this bill manually and exploring other payment options at this time.

I apologize for not having better news.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • jxc
    jxc Member ✭✭
    Hi Mod- any update on this?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jxc

This is still ongoing, the status of the bill still shows Pending with the error message:

"We're working on linking T-Mobile. We'll let you know if we need anything else.

Our service providers are have listed this as a known issue with no ETA on a resolution.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jxc
    jxc Member ✭✭
    Any update here?
  • Quicken Anja
    jxc said:
    Any update here?
    Just checked the status and no new updates for now. Still an open ticket that's being worked on.

-Quicken Anja

• jxc
    jxc Member ✭✭
    hi Quicken Mod -

Any updates yet on this, being able to get QBM to be compatible with T-Mobile ?
    This used to work fine. Now it doesn't.
  • Same problem with T-Mobile as above. Bill Manager says next bill not yet available, but in fact it is available on the T-Mobile website. It worked about three billing cycles ago, but hasn't worked since. Called T-Mobile and they said it is Quicken's problem.
  • Update: So now the T-Mobile online bill does appear in BIll Manager with the next payment amount and due date, however, when I click on QuickPay it says "QuickPay payments not available for this biller". So now it seems that Bill Manager can log into the account to retrieve the bill, but it just can't pay it for some reason.
  • Just talked to technical support about this issue. As noted above by Quicken Anja, this is a known issue. Tech support says it is still not resolved and no ETA on when it will be resolved. There seems to be some confusion, however, about how long they have been working on this issue. They told me that they had been working on this issue since November 13th. As can be seen from the thread above, however, they supposedly have been working on this issue for over 1 month and still not ETA on resolution. Makes me wonder if this is actually be worked on at all. AHHHHHHHHH!!
  • jordan.jacob
    jordan.jacob Member ✭✭✭
    @Quicken Anja I'd like to request an update regarding this issue, please.

• jordan.jacob
    jordan.jacob Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Quicken Anja Was able to re-add the account this morning and the bill is now properly downloading. I'll know if it's 100% working with December's bill as I have already paid November.

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @jordan.jacob,

The last update I'm seeing here internally was from 11/06/2020 showing that it is still an ongoing issue that is being worked on, which means that it could either be working intermittently or other users (not all) are still having issues trying to connect. Although, it's great to hear it's updating correctly for you right now. 

Thanks for the update!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.