OSU Issues: Recent upgrade to "improved cloud services" broke OSU

Options
This morning when I did a OSU, there was a message that Quicken was moving to an 'IMPROVED CLOUD SERVICE" and there might be a delay. This was a one time issue. Sure enough, there was a delay while the conversion took place. Trouble is that after the conversion, my bank (BMO) seems to have dropped off. Doesn't work anymore. Furthermore the update billing action also hangs. Finally times out with an error message relating to the fact that "budget was not synced" -- which is a known problem.

Anyone else seen this problem? Found a workaround??

Paul
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Paul Smith2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

First, I recommend that you try to reset your cloud data by following the steps below.
    1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Make sure sync shows is ON and click on Reset your cloud data (see below)

Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Paul Smith2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

First, I recommend that you try to reset your cloud data by following the steps below.
    1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Make sure sync shows is ON and click on Reset your cloud data (see below)

Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• Paul Smith2
    Paul Smith2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I disconnected the bank connections that broke on the OSU and attempted to set them up again. That effort did reconnect the broken links, but I kept getting a message back from the resetting cloud data that "the budget wasn't synced". That problem was finally resolved by restoring a previous data file from 2 weeks ago (10/27/2020). I gave the customer service agent the highest rating in the survey because he stuck with me for 2 hours while the problem was finally resolved!
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for the update! I'm glad to hear you got it working again. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.