Reconcile does not finish

Options
About a week ago while balancing one of my accounts, I selected "FINISH LATER" in the Reconcile screen. Since that selection, when reconciling my various accounts (8), upon selecting "DONE" the "CLEARED" column remains "c" and not "R". Can someone tell me why and how to reset Quicken so "RECONCILE" finishes properly?
DaveR
Quicken user since DOS 1.1 (1983)

Best Answers

• Dave Robinson
    Dave Robinson Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    After my question was entered, I did a validation and that went well. However, the issue persisted until I exited Quicken and opened it again. All was well.

Concerning the version... I have the subscription program and I always update to the latest available version. In this case, 2020 ver R30.10 Build 27.1.30.10

The problem is solved. Thank you.

Answers

• Dave Robinson
    Dave Robinson Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    After my question was entered, I did a validation and that went well. However, the issue persisted until I exited Quicken and opened it again. All was well.

Concerning the version... I have the subscription program and I always update to the latest available version. In this case, 2020 ver R30.10 Build 27.1.30.10

The problem is solved. Thank you.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thanks for the update! I'm happy to hear you were able to get it resolved. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.