I have not been able to download from Wells Fargo for a month

Options
I can download savings transactions just fine; both my checking accounts have somehow been disabled. When I try to "fix it" I get AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:internal.api); have sent the problem to quicken numerous times but still don't know what is wrong

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @PJango Thank you for the update, though I apologize for the delay in mine.

I was able to find your ticket number (T-8135640) and reviewed the ticket notes.

It seems that the agent you spoke with was prepping your ticket for escalation as the error you are receiving is an aggregator error that requires assistance from our Tier 2 team and escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, call Quicken Support directly so our support agents can continue with filing this issue for escalation. You can also provide them with your previous ticket number (T-8135640) for reference.

I do apologize as we are unable to file an escalation from here in the Community.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @cher

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With the error you're receiving it's something going down on our server side is not connecting properly. In order to have the issue resolved you'll need to contact Quicken Support via phone so that we're able to collect logs. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• PJango
    PJango Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same issue as @cher, as I have not been able to download either of my Wells Fargo checking accounts since October 29th. These are our main checking accounts which alot of activity goes into and out of, and it's nearing year end, which cripples my efforts of running reports.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @PJango

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to share that you are also experiencing this error.

The error: (CP_SERVER_ERROR:internal.api) will require that you contact support directly for a review of the logs and possible escalation to resolve the issue.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the necessary tools to investigate and review this issue, that the Community does not have.

Please let us know how it goes with support!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • PJango
    PJango Member ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I contacted support several days ago. Was online with this person following directions step by step, this went on for 1 and 1/2 hours. The support person was then asking me to do things at my computer that I didn't understand what to do. I was concerned that, although they may know what they were doing, it wasn't coming across in the directions.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @PJango,

Thank you for adding to this discussion here in the Community to let us know you're experiencing this issue, though I apologize that you were unable to get it resolved after contacting Quicken Support.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

Also, were you by chance given a ticket number for your interaction with support that you could provide us with here? Before moving forward with further troubleshooting, I would like to review their ticket notes to see which directions, you mentioned, they were trying to provide you with.

Please, check back and let us know! 

-Quicken Anja

• PJango
    PJango Member ✭✭
    Options
    No, I was not given a ticket number. But, I figured out a work-around. Mind you it's inconvenient, but it works. Went on my bank side, clicked on download, and requested it in Quicken mode. That way it pushed the data to Quicken.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @PJango Thank you for the update, though I apologize for the delay in mine.

I was able to find your ticket number (T-8135640) and reviewed the ticket notes.

It seems that the agent you spoke with was prepping your ticket for escalation as the error you are receiving is an aggregator error that requires assistance from our Tier 2 team and escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, call Quicken Support directly so our support agents can continue with filing this issue for escalation. You can also provide them with your previous ticket number (T-8135640) for reference.

I do apologize as we are unable to file an escalation from here in the Community.

-Quicken Anja

• GoDucks
    GoDucks Member
    Options
    I had the same exact issue and spend a long time with the Quicken support too. The solution was when setting up downloads with Wells Fargo to choose Direct Connect instead of Quicken Connect. There is no longer a fee at Wells Fargo for using Direct Connect, and it solved the issue entirely!
This discussion has been closed.