How do I get connected to quicken cloud?

I keep getting the sign in box and it won't accept my password. Nobody seems to be able to help.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @sajbrsh

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question.

May I ask you to describe where you are trying to sign in? Is this on a website or in the application?

What is the exact error message that you receive when attempting to sign?

The more information that you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • sajbrsh
    sajbrsh Member
    When I try to update my accounts a little box comes up that says verifying your cloud account and then it goes to a box that has my email and my password and then it never goes any farther. It says cannot connect to quicken cloud.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @sajbrsh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and providing a detailed description of your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

I recommend that you first try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Open your Quicken program and navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu at the top of your screen
    2. Click Preferences...
    3. Connected Services
    4. Click Reset 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sajbrsh
    sajbrsh Member
    I have reset. It doesn't help. My version of quicken is 6.0.3. I am running Big Sur on my mac computer. I just got this new computer. I transferred all the quicken files over and I updated everything and I was able to update all my accounts once, but it won't do it again.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for verifying that you have already tried the troubleshooting instructions previously provided though I apologize that the issue continued to persist and for not having received a follow-up response yet.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps provided have failed thus far, at this point, I would recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

I apologize that our efforts from the Community were unable to resolve this for you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.