Quicken Bill Payment Support Line: Never Answers

Options
(877) 486-8844: Quicken Bill Payment Support Line: Never Answers!! (have tried several times for the Mac Version Subscription Que)
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Tim21,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize for the trouble.

I took the liberty of reviewing your account with us and verified that you do not have any active nor previous Quicken Bill Pay or Quicken Bill Manager accounts with us.

The Quicken Bill Pay message you received was triggered by the renewal and downgrade from Premier to Deluxe. However, since you did not previously and do not currently have any Bill Pay accounts with us, you can go ahead and disregard the Quicken Bill Pay message you received as it does not apply to you and therefore you will not be charged the $9.95/month fee for it either.

I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.

Please, let us know if you have any additional questions and/or concerns!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Tim21 Quicken Bill Pay was the old bill payment service provided through Metavante. That service was terminated as of September 1. The phone number you list was for Quicken Bill Pay, so it's not surprising that it is no longer working.

If you're referring to Quicken's replacement bill payment service, Quicken Bill Manager (consisting of Quick Pay and Check Pay), you can contact the regular Quicken support number, (650) 250-1900, 8 am-8 pm (Eastern), Monday-Friday.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Tim21
    Tim21 Member ✭✭
    Options
    @jacobs; I have called Quicken Support. They continue to refer me to the number. They have no clue. Here is my issue as I just renewed my annual subscription & received an email containing this comment by Quicken. I have never used Bill Pay or Manager and have no intent to do so. I am seeing others complaining that they are being charge a monthly fees with the Mac Deluxe version...

"Important changes to your Quicken Bill Pay account
    Your Quicken Bill Pay account is now a PAID PLAN and in 30 days you will be charged $9.95 per month for this service. If you want to stop using Quicken Bill Pay, please see our instructions on how to cancel Quicken Bill Pay or call FIS Quicken Bill Pay support at 1-877-486-8844 for help cancelling your account"
  • Quicken Anja
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Tim21,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize for the trouble.

I took the liberty of reviewing your account with us and verified that you do not have any active nor previous Quicken Bill Pay or Quicken Bill Manager accounts with us.

The Quicken Bill Pay message you received was triggered by the renewal and downgrade from Premier to Deluxe. However, since you did not previously and do not currently have any Bill Pay accounts with us, you can go ahead and disregard the Quicken Bill Pay message you received as it does not apply to you and therefore you will not be charged the $9.95/month fee for it either.

I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.

Please, let us know if you have any additional questions and/or concerns!

-Quicken Anja

• Tim21
    Tim21 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you kindly Anja. Tim
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Absolutely! You're welcome. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.