Invoice tool is not accessing my Customers

When I try to issue an invoice, a subset of my vendors comes up instead of my customer list. Can someone please help!

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Please try the following:
    Go into the Address Book.
    Select Groups: [<All Groups>]
    Edit each address entry, one at a time, and put checkmarks in the appropriate boxes for Include this payee in ...

After making the first couple of changes go back to creating a new invoice and verify that the changed entries now appear in the selection list.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jenisall,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing issues.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you don't mind, for clarification, could you please specify the pathway you follow to create/issue the invoice? Also, if possible, please feel free to provide any screenshots you have that may be helpful.

If needed, please review this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot to your response. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshot images to your response as well in case you have any trouble adding it as an attachment.

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jenisall
    jenisall Member
    Quicken Home & Business 2017. I tried 2 ways. I went to the banner & selected Business, then Customers, then Add Project.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Please try the following:
    Go into the Address Book.
    Select Groups: [<All Groups>]
    Edit each address entry, one at a time, and put checkmarks in the appropriate boxes for Include this payee in ...

After making the first couple of changes go back to creating a new invoice and verify that the changed entries now appear in the selection list.
This discussion has been closed.