Paycheck splits are removed/cleared when Syncing with Cloud and includes 401k line item

124»

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Hello all,

This thread has become argumentative and is being closed to prevent further deterioration.

When more details become available, an update will be provided to the thread.

If you need immediate assistance, please contact support directly at the link below.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Cooper's Dad
    Cooper's Dad Member, Mac Beta Beta
    edited January 2021
    Same issue here, following update to R30.19. Paycheck splits still lose transfers to my 401k and HSA and the balance in my checking account is grossly understated, while balances in HSA and 401k highly overstated by the cumulative total of each of the deleted transactions. This is odd, though, because I would expect the reverse to be true: if the 401k deduction from my paycheck was deleted, the net amount of the paycheck would be increased and the balance in my checking account therefore overstated. Validated the file following the sync and got several years' worth of "missing transfer accounts" in my paycheck transactions' transfers to my 401k and HSA.
    Until I hear otherwise that this issue has been fixed, I've once again turned off Cloud Sync and won't use Quicken Mobile or Quicken for the Web.

Quicken user since the DOS/ 3.5" floppy disk days; migrated to QMac in 2022 for problem-free cloud functionality.

• System
    System Member admin
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Download transaction issues after R30.19 & R30.21 applied - still removing categories.
This discussion has been closed.