Cancel Bill Pay?

Hi,
I have called the number (several times) that came in the email indicating I had to cancel Bill Pay to avoid ongoing monthly charges. I am not able to get anyone on the line to cancel this "subscription". Please let me know how I can get this resolved.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @khagan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize for the trouble.

I took the liberty of reviewing your account with us and verified that you do not have any active nor previous Quicken Bill Pay or Quicken Bill Manager accounts with us.

The Quicken Bill Pay message you received was triggered by your recent downgrade from Home, Business, and Rental Property to Deluxe. However, since you did not previously and do not currently have any Bill Pay accounts with us, you can go ahead and disregard the Quicken Bill Pay message you received as it does not apply to you and therefore you will not be charged the monthly fee for it either.

I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.

Please, let us know if you have any additional questions and/or concerns!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @khagan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize for the trouble.

I took the liberty of reviewing your account with us and verified that you do not have any active nor previous Quicken Bill Pay or Quicken Bill Manager accounts with us.

The Quicken Bill Pay message you received was triggered by your recent downgrade from Home, Business, and Rental Property to Deluxe. However, since you did not previously and do not currently have any Bill Pay accounts with us, you can go ahead and disregard the Quicken Bill Pay message you received as it does not apply to you and therefore you will not be charged the monthly fee for it either.

I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.

Please, let us know if you have any additional questions and/or concerns!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• markjp
    markjp Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue recently downgraded from the business version to the Deluxe version and says I need to call in and cancel Bill Pay or will get billed $9.95 a month. The number never ever leads to a person, tried many times always just hangs up with no one available to help.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @markjp

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question. To reiterate, The Quicken Bill Pay message you received was triggered by your recent downgrade from Home, Business, and Rental Property to Deluxe

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your Quicken account and you do not have any Bill Pay accounts with us, you may disregard the message. You will not be charged for bill pay.

I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • markjp
    markjp Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the help and support.
This discussion has been closed.