How to make my invoices show as printed in Home & Business 2020?

Options
I converted my files from 2017, which showed my invoices as PRINTED when printed. My new 2020 subscription does not. How can I make my invoices show as printed once I've done so?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @ferrellgm,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

After doing some research I was able to verify that unfortunately there is no indication that a printed invoice will show that it was printed within the Quicken program. As a workaround, I suggest adding "Printed" to the Memo column or the Notes column which can be added to your invoice register.

Additionally, I'd like to refer you to this active idea post regarding this topic instead. If you would like to see this feature be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote to it. Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I apologize for not having better news to share with you, though hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.