No option for 2 line register anymore?

I searched for an answer to this and the only one I found was old. Years ago you could click on the gear icon in the upper right corner to select "two-line display". Now the gear is in the lower right, but I no longer have that option. Is it possible a two-line display is no longer an option?

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    There has never been a two-line register in the modern Quicken Mac since it debuted in 2014. The old Quicken Mac (2007 and before) and Quicken Windows have two-line registers.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    There has never been a two-line register in the modern Quicken Mac since it debuted in 2014. The old Quicken Mac (2007 and before) and Quicken Windows have two-line registers.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, you can add also your VOTE to Add option for 2-line/row display

First, click on the underlined link above to go there, then click the little grey triangle under the VOTE count at the top of page 1 in the blue banner, so your vote will count for THIS feature and increase its visibility to the developers by seeking to have the features you need or desire end up in the latest version (it may take a moment for your vote to register).
    (If the triangle is black, your vote has already been counted.)

Your VOTES matter!

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

This discussion has been closed.