Projected Balances are not accurate

I recently changed from Quicken for Windows to Quicken for Mac.  For some reason, my Projected Balances on the Mac do not include any deposits to the account, although the Payroll transactions are still showing in my Scheduled Transactions list.  All my Projected Balances go downward & never account for a the bi-weekly paycheck & allotments.  It showed fine in the Windows version.  How can I correct this?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @ddgagnon

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is a bit odd but I wonder if the scheduled reminders may need to be remade. I would attempt to try seeing if you could remake one of them and see if you're experiencing the same thing. This will give us more information on whether the program is giving us issues or the reminders.

Once you get a chance to try this let us know how it goes! We'll see what we can do next if remaking them doesn't work.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @ddgagnon

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is a bit odd but I wonder if the scheduled reminders may need to be remade. I would attempt to try seeing if you could remake one of them and see if you're experiencing the same thing. This will give us more information on whether the program is giving us issues or the reminders.

Once you get a chance to try this let us know how it goes! We'll see what we can do next if remaking them doesn't work.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• ddgagnon
    ddgagnon Member
    I will redo the reminder after tomorrow’s paystub arrive with updated 2021 numbers and let you know after that. 
  • ddgagnon
    ddgagnon Member
    I deleted the original scheduled paycheck transaction that was part of the export/import from my Windows version, re-established the scheduled paycheck and the projected balances are now calculating & showing properly.
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it seems a bug from the conversion...

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• aplanedrvr1
    aplanedrvr1 Member ✭✭
    I too am having an issue with projected balances. One of my accounts shows closing balance of zero, yet the graph above shows correctly. Also, I've had to delete and redo multiple reminders as Quicken was creating multiple withdrawals from the same Payee, or multiple deposits from the same payee. So there seems to be in issue in the Bills & Income reminders portion of the program.
  • aplanedrvr1
    aplanedrvr1 Member ✭✭
    My above post was for Quicken Windows, sorry.
This discussion has been closed.