How lucky are you?

Chris_QPW
Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
I see there is multiple threads now on the problem that R31.6 install has somehow mucked up the Windows/QFX file association so that it no longer has the needed -X option on the command line.

Well I got the automatic patch this morning and I didn't have this problem.

I have notice that a lot in the past that people report such problems and I almost never have them.

So why am I so lucky?

Are you lucky or do all the problems hit you?
 :p 
Signature:
This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm lucky with you, I did the Mondo download/install of R31.6 and QFX gets Quicken to properly start and import the file.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm luckier than both of you. I have no need for QFX files. All my accounts download via OSU.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm luckier than both of you. I have no need for QFX files. All my accounts download via OSU.
    The only use I have for QFX files is to test out other people's problems.   ;)
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I suppose I make my own luck.  I don't download and apply Quicken updates until they've been thoroughly baked.
  • BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Ditto - I second @Sherlock, so which version are you running?
    - QWin Deluxe user since 2010, US subscription on Win11
    - I don't use Cloud Sync, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    BK said:
    Ditto - I second @Sherlock, so which version are you running?
    The latest version: R30.21
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you @Sherlock. I didn't load 31.5 bc of the problems reported re: scrolling. I just got a notification to download 31.6 so I came here to see what people are saying. I see there's a new bug that's been introduced which may be worse that the last one. Very disappointing. I'm sticking with 30.21 for the time being.
This discussion has been closed.