CC-800 Errors Seem to be Specific to Credit Unions

At some point in the not too distant past, my Educators Credit Union online updates have begun to return the CC-800 error. In searching the Quicken support site, it appears that the vast majority of the problems (all?) are associated with Credit Union accounts. Like others, I have followed the Quicken Help recommended resolution (deactivate, validate, restart, reactivate) multiple times, to no avail. Fortunately, transaction updates are still occurring properly, in my case, so it's mostly just an annoyance, but I'd still like the behavior to stop. As a programmer for 40+ years, I appreciate that a bug should, ideally, be reproducible in order to identify and fix a problem - this one certainly seems to be reproducible.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @RipInMKE,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already (though it sounds like you have), please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting steps found in this support article for error CC-800.

As stated in the article, if the troubleshooting instructions fail to resolve the error for you, you will need to contact Quicken Support for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the error and likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

I do apologize for being unable to resolve this error from here in the Community.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.