How can I view the transaction register for my investments?

I just downloaded investment transactions for the first time from my investment company and now I can't view any transactions in Quicken. I have ten years of history that I have manually entered but I can't view those, or any of the newly downloaded information. Help please!

Best Answer

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Start here:  
    Edit / Preference / Investment transactions --- Is the Enable Simple ... checked?  If so, uncheck it.  

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @pambennett,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

We may need some additional information and some clarification in order to better assist you further.

Are you unable to view transactions for all of your accounts or just the investment account you downloaded transactions for? Are you able to access the account register but see no transaction or are you unable to access the account register at all? Please, clarify. 

Also, which financial institution did you download the transactions from? And were these transactions downloaded via automatic downloads (Direct Connect) or imported using a .qfx file that was downloaded from the financial institution's website?

Last, it may be helpful to include screenshots of what you are seeing/describing. If needed, please review this Community FAQ on how to attach screenshots. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you do not have the option to add them as an attachment.

Please, check back and let us know.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Start here:  
    Edit / Preference / Investment transactions --- Is the Enable Simple ... checked?  If so, uncheck it.