Change account balance for reconcilation.

Options
occativ43
occativ43 Member ✭✭
HI I have a Quicken Balance that makes no sense. The statement balances I entered for the reconcilation is $0.00 starting $0.00 ending but Quicken show a balance of a few thousand dollars. How can I fix this? Thank you.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @occativ43,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this support article regarding reconciling in Quicken for Mac.

However, I do believe it will be best for you to call Quicken Support directly instead as our support agents have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you find any discrepancy in your reconciliation that may be causing this to happen. 

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @occativ43,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this support article regarding reconciling in Quicken for Mac.

However, I do believe it will be best for you to call Quicken Support directly instead as our support agents have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you find any discrepancy in your reconciliation that may be causing this to happen. 

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.