Capital One Online Biller

Comments

• RobE
    RobE Member
    Quicken says that Cap 1 Biller (?) has been added, but does not update.
    I can't remove it either.
    Anyone have any advise?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @RobE,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, Capital One is currently unavailable for online bills and we recommend that you do not attempt to add Capital One online bills at this time.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue and our teams are working on a solution, but there is currently no ETA. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

However, to remove the Online Biller, navigate to the Bills & Income tab, then navigate to the Gear-icon on the top-right and select Manage Online Billers (see below).

Then, select Remove next to the Online Biller name you wish to remove (see below).

If this does not allow you to remove the Online biller, then you may need to Validate Online billers first by also navigating to the same Gear-icon and selecting Validate Online billers (see below).

I hope this helps, though I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RobE
    RobE Member
    The validate then remove actions worked.
    Thanks.
    How will we know when we can start use Capital One?
This discussion has been closed.