IDEA: Debt Reduction Planner (32 Legacy Votes)

Options
2»

Comments

• Just Lurking
    Just Lurking Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    jacobs said:

As for being listed as a feature, I'm not seeing debt reduction planning listed anywhere on the web page of Quicken Mac features; where are you seeing that?

Check this out:

• sunnmac4599
    sunnmac4599 Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Jacobs...while I appreciate you explaining things, lack of Debt Reduction in Quicken Mac is a NO for me. I signed up for subscription hoping to make use of Debt reduction feature and boy was I taken aback realizing there isn't one in Mac version...I switched from Windows so I knew it existed in Windows version.

Thanks and I will renew my subscription when this feature is included.
  • bbq_lover
    bbq_lover Member ✭✭
    Options
    I would absolutely use this feature. I was disappointed when I bought the Mac version and this tool was not included. It is essential for creating debt snowball types of plans for credit cards, etc.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @bbq_lover  Adding your comment is useful, but you must also add your vote if this idea has any hope of gaining a place in the future development plans. Currently, it is marked "This idea is not currently on the Development roadmap.

If you would like to see this change implemented in Quicken, be sure to add your vote and comment explaining why this feature would be beneficial to you." To vote, go to the first page of this thread, and in the yellow box under the first post, click the little black arrow under the vote counter. This idea will need a lot more votes to budge the developers from their current position of not planning such a feature. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • sunnmac4599
    sunnmac4599 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just voted and canceled my subscription, not necessarily in the same order! :tongue: I will come back when this is implemented in Mac version. Bye now!
  • Russ
    Russ Member ✭✭
    Options
    This would be a helpful feature. I'm currently doing this on an Excel spreadsheet. It's a shame that it hasn't been added to Quicken for Mac.
  • DTCorbin
    DTCorbin Member
    Options
    Please ad the Debt Reduction Planner to Quicken for Mac Subscription. I used this feature in the Windows version and found it to be very beneficial and informative.
  • J. Holmes
    J. Holmes Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would love to see this feature come to fruition in Quicken Mac.  I have been waiting for this capability for many years.  I am currently paying a fee for a third party web-based application - https://app.debtpayoffplanner.com/
  • mikedaley
    mikedaley Member
    Options
    I have to run windows in a virtual machine to be able to use this feature. Please bring this feature to MAC. Please.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

The status of this Idea has been changed to Planned as it has been accepted by our Product and Development team for future implementation. Quicken's product development teams do not provide an estimate of when new/enhanced features will be completed and released.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Michanne
    Michanne Member
    Options

I'd also like to add vote for Debt Reduction Planner in the Mac version of Quicken. Currently I'm migrating all of my budgeting from an Excel spreadsheet to Quicken and would love to do the same for my debt snowball plan. That one also sits currently in it's own Excel spreadsheet (using a macro-heavy spreadsheet developed by someone that seems to no longer update the product). I won't be able to migrate that functionality off Excel because Quicken for Mac can't do it. Please, please please add Debt Reduction Planner to the roadmap!