Loan Summary Widget Not Showing Principal Paid

I have 24 loans in in this Loan Summary Widget and they ALL show principal paid amount.
I just recently closed out a mortgage loan and the interest paid shows up on this widget but the principal paid does not. It's throwing off my Quicken OCD. Any Help is appreciated!

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @David Shaffer

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running. 

It may also be helpful to provide a screenshot of the error using the Windows Snipping Tool. To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Here are screenshots that you suggested. Thanks !!
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Can you provide info re: how you got to that "Loan Summary" window?  I'm having trouble finding it.
    Also, is it that first line (which you've highlighted) that's the issue?  If so, can you provide the the JPG (presumably from a checking account) that paid off that mortgage?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Sure - go to home page where you can have different "views" Click customize button on top left. On the left box called available items, scroll down to property and debt and then select loan summary. There it is.
This discussion has been closed.