I'm getting CC-501 error when trying to update a citi card account and a Barclay's Bank card account

Options
I'm using the quicken subscription version so should be newest version. I see that this issue for the citi card was addressed and 'resolved' earlier this month so I'm not sure why it is still a problem for me.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @JErickson Thank you for the update! 

In that case then, can you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to submit your logs so our Development and Product teams can further investigate this issue?

In the meantime, please wait at least 24 hours and try again later.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @JErickson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have reported this issue to our Development and Product teams this morning and just received notice that the issue should be resolved now. If you don't mind, could you please close and relaunch Quicken and try again to verify whether or not the resolution was successful?

Please, check back and let us know how it goes! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• JErickson
    JErickson Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still get the CC-501 for both citi and barclays bank card accounts when trying to updtate
  • JErickson
    JErickson Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tried relaunch a second time and the CC-501 issue persists on both accounts
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @JErickson Thank you for the update! 

In that case then, can you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to submit your logs so our Development and Product teams can further investigate this issue?

In the meantime, please wait at least 24 hours and try again later.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• figsys
    figsys Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same here
  • JErickson
    JErickson Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just tried again after rebooting and re-launching Quicken and the update worked for both the citi card and the barklay's bank card. apparently it's now fixed.
This discussion has been closed.