BofA CC-501

This discussion was created from comments split from: Bank of America 102.

Comments

• Buckeye5
    Buckeye5 Member
    I am getting this same error when I try to add my Bank of America credit card. I can login to the Bank of America website with no problem. I tried to add the credit card a week ago and got the error, so I waited a week, but the error still pops up. While I am going through the credit card addition process, I get a request for a verification code to be sent to my phone, and I get the code from Bank of America and when I enter the code, I receive the error in about 20 seconds. I know Quicken is communicating with Bank of America because Bank of America sends me the verification code.
  • alanhines
    alanhines Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same exact problem. I obtain a verification code but the hand-shake fails and I get a CC-501 error.
  • RA Moats
    RA Moats Member ✭✭
    Bank of America ... CC-501 error all day beginning at 8am this morning est when trying to update my CC account.. Of course it's statement closing day .....
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.