Unable to Add Credit Card Account

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Credit Card Accounts.

Comments

• Ann Louise
    Options
    I am not able to add a credit card account. Program will only add a checking account.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Ann Louise,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, we will need more information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, which financial institution is the Credit Card account you are trying to add associated with? And do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) after trying to add the account that you can provide us with here?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ycre15118
    ycre15118 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm also having this problem. I am VERY familiar with how to add accounts to Quicken and sync them. I'm running the latest version (R34.19, Build 27.1.34.19).

When I attempt to add another Chase Credit Card Account, I'm able to log in and then the screen to "select an account" to add (from the download) shows no accounts. It's blank.

I need help with this, please. I've tried for 2 days multiple times with the same results.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @ycre15118

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this 

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. You'll be able to share you screen with an agent to see what exactly is causing the issue. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• Denny43
    Denny43 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Like others above, I also am unable to add a business credit account to my Quicken Home & Business...it keeps trying to put it into my checking account section. No alternative options are shown. Used to be simple to add an account to Quicken, but no longer so. Hope there's a simple solution for what should not be a problem.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Denny43 said: Like others above, I also am unable to add a business credit account to my Quicken Home & Business...
    I would suggest you followup on your other duplicate posting - regarding the specifics of your - Apple Card

QWin - R54.16 - Win10