Accounts Not Updating - No Errors

I have 15+ accounts linked in Quicken. For the past month when I perform One Step Update the accounts complete (except for Citi, it throws an error and has been for months) without error but I don't have any updated transactions. This resolved itself on Feb 4, but since started again and none of the accounts have pulled any data since Feb 4.

When I go to the web version of Quicken I see everything updated, this is just from the desktop client. I am using Quicken - Home, Business & Rental Property 2020 R31.12 Build 27.1.31.12 for Windows.

I found directions in here to deactivate the accounts and add them/re-link so I tested this with my Ally bank accounts and it didn't resolve anything.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @Wildflower,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once that is done, see if the issue persists.

Please check back and let us know how it goes! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @Wildflower,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once that is done, see if the issue persists.

Please check back and let us know how it goes! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Wildflower
    Wildflower Member ✭✭
    That actually fixed it, THANK YOU!
  • Quicken Anja
    edited February 2021
    @Wildflowers Perfect! You're welcome and thanks for the update, I'm glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

• nbonanno
    nbonanno Member
    I'm also having this issue, but this suggestion didn't help me. I've also tried to reconnect each account and transactions are still not downloading. What else could be causing accounts to suddenly not update properly? Version R31.20 Build 27.1.31.20
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @nbonanno

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

Can you please try to sign out and sign back into the program? Please be sure to sign back in using the existing Quicken ID.

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out
    4. After you sign out, sign back in with the same Quicken ID

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know if the update is successful or if you continue to experience this trouble.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.