Reconciliation History shows incorrect "Quicken Balance"

Options
I have 13 Reconciliations displayed in the Reconciliation History. The first (oldest) is correct and shows no errors, and every subsequent entry shows a discrepancy between the Reconciled Balance and the Quicken Balance.
The problem is, when I look at the corresponding dates in the account windows, the balance is the same as the Reconciled Balance. I don't know where the "Quicken Balance" amount that is displayed in the Reconciliation History window is coming from.
Example
Reconciliation History window:
06/06/2020, Reconciliation Balance is $900, Quicken Balance is $902.
Account window:
06/06/2020, balance is $900.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @mitchoff1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, are you using the Online Balance or the Statement balance to reconcile? If you don't mind, would you please be able to provide a screenshot of the issue you are describing? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot.

Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @mitchoff1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, are you using the Online Balance or the Statement balance to reconcile? If you don't mind, would you please be able to provide a screenshot of the issue you are describing? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot.

Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.