Why doesn't Last Payment column update?

Using QW Premier on Win 10, the Last Payment column on the Bills & Income tab does not update after paying the bill from the drop-down on the same page. Other than when I "Mark as Paid", nothing ever show up in this column.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Wireless-Bob

Thank you for the response and the additional details. As far as I know, the "Last Payment Column" is for use with Quicken Bill Manager.

This column will reflect the last payment date of a payment made using the Quicken Bill Manager service.

There is an Idea available here to make this column optional that may be of interest.

I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Wireless-Bob

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running.

Also, how are you paying bills? Are you using Bank Bill Pay or Quicken Bill Manager/

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Wireless-Bob
    Wireless-Bob Member ✭✭
    I am running Quicken Premier 2020 R31.20 (which updated from the immediately previous release only a week ago). Bills are paid through Bill Pay.

The column is still blank after paying several bills via the "Pay" button on this tab.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Wireless-Bob

Thank you for the response and the additional details. As far as I know, the "Last Payment Column" is for use with Quicken Bill Manager.

This column will reflect the last payment date of a payment made using the Quicken Bill Manager service.

There is an Idea available here to make this column optional that may be of interest.

I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.