FYI: Quicken.com will have maintenance tonight, 5/17/21, from 9-11pm PDT. During this time, you may not be able to access Quicken.com pages. Please try again after this maintenance period.

Why doesn't Last Payment column update?

Using QW Premier on Win 10, the Last Payment column on the Bills & Income tab does not update after paying the bill from the drop-down on the same page. Other than when I "Mark as Paid", nothing ever show up in this column.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Wireless-Bob

Thank you for the response and the additional details. As far as I know, the "Last Payment Column" is for use with Quicken Bill Manager.

This column will reflect the last payment date of a payment made using the Quicken Bill Manager service.

There is an Idea available here to make this column optional that may be of interest.

I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Hello @Wireless-Bob

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running.

Also, how are you paying bills? Are you using Bank Bill Pay or Quicken Bill Manager/

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Wireless-Bob
    Wireless-Bob Member ✭✭
    I am running Quicken Premier 2020 R31.20 (which updated from the immediately previous release only a week ago). Bills are paid through Bill Pay.

The column is still blank after paying several bills via the "Pay" button on this tab.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Wireless-Bob

Thank you for the response and the additional details. As far as I know, the "Last Payment Column" is for use with Quicken Bill Manager.

This column will reflect the last payment date of a payment made using the Quicken Bill Manager service.

There is an Idea available here to make this column optional that may be of interest.

I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.