One Step Update Running....only updating one account after update

mrkotter
mrkotter Member ✭✭
I'm running Windows subscription Home, Business & Rental Property. I installed the most recent update for R31.20, build 27.2.31.20.

Now, when I run an update, it syncs my Fidelity accounts, shows that it's "processing" all my other accounts, then shows me the summary window, saying the update is complete with two accounts (Fidelity) updated and no errors. But nothing else is updated. Resetting the accounts seems to get some data in for those accounts, but does not fix the update problem. This has never occurred before and began immediately after the update was installed. My other accounts are primarily with BofA and CapitalOne. Any insight would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @mrkotter

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Hello @mrkotter

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

May I ask if you experience this trouble if you update from the register?
    1. Open the transaction register for the account that is not downloading.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    Do you receive transactions or possibly an error message? Please let me know what you find!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • ddrite46
    ddrite46 Member ✭✭
    I hope it is OK to ad to this thread as online banking is not working for me either since the update. I think 2 days ago the update was offered to R31.20, Build 27.1.31.20, I update from the register. the bank name is listed with the comment "Processing". Several minutes go by. I assume it times out, then the summary screen is displayed with the result of the previous update a week ago. No error message, no try again later, nothing. Any help is appreciated.
  • ddrite46
    ddrite46 Member ✭✭
    Also noteworthy is that the request for the password vault is not displayed anymore. Have tried with 2 different banks.
  • mrkotter
    mrkotter Member ✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka I tried that and it appears to bring in transactions when I run an update from the register. After I did that, I tried to run a one step update, and more of the accounts were able to be updated, though all of them are still not being updated. I also received an error CC-501 on my mortage, which now shows a zero balance, though that is not actually the case, sadly. :smile:
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @mrkotter

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Lee E. Foster
    Lee E. Foster Member ✭✭
    Here we are at R33.24, and still the fixes do not repair updating the account registers.
    However, a msg. does properly reflect the correct bank account balances from any ongoing Debit card usages.
    MSG also states there are NO new updates. ???

The trouble was noticed at least as early as mid April of 2021.

Suspect that the "aggravate data file" is being updated; but not being posted to Desktop register. ??

We all knew that the use of Aggregation, would result in response lulls in the postings to our desktop apps of the clearings of debit and credits.

But, who would have guessed that there would NO postings at all!

The "SAD THING IS", that, "When Quicken opens a repair ticket, within about 10 minutes, you will receive a call from someone, who will tell you that your PST file is corrupted, (MS Outlook) and can be corrected by them for a one-time fee of $199.00 U.S.

If you BITE, the account, which you choose to charge, will properly reflect that decrees; but, your register will not be posted to represent that same activity.

It is doubtful that Quicken is actually an intentional party to the SCAM.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭

The "SAD THING IS", that, "When Quicken opens a repair ticket, within about 10 minutes, you will receive a call from someone, who will tell you that your PST file is corrupted, (MS Outlook) and can be corrected by them for a one-time fee of $199.00 U.S.

If you BITE, the account, which you choose to charge, will properly reflect that decrees; but, your register will not be posted to represent that same activity.

It is doubtful that Quicken is actually an intentional party to the SCAM.
    Where did you "open a repair ticket"?

There are a lot of scam sites out there.  The only real place to contact Quicken support is:
    http://quicken.com/contact-support

You can also submit a problem with Help -> Report a problem, but this method is for them to monitor problems and get information, normally there isn't any feedback with this method.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.