OSU not downloading transactions

AKB
AKB Member ✭✭
Anyone else having issues with desktop OSU (since late January)? When I run OSU on all accounts or just one account, it says it completes but it doesn't download anything. I've confirmed by logging into the bank(s) websites directly that there ARE new transactions. I've tried resetting the OSU as well as deactivating/reactivating it AND installed Quicken on another computer and have the same issues. There also seems to be an issue with web sync in that I will have marked transactions as reviewed or cleared (on Quicken Web) but they don't update in the desktop file after sync.
Getting really frustrated with this; Quicken is supposed to save me time but it isn't when I have to manually enter all these transactions that aren't being downloaded!

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @AKB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Once this one, try running a One Step Update again and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AKB
    AKB Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    That worked. Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @AKB

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize for any frustration that you have experienced so far.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

May I ask if you experience this trouble if you update from the register?

1. Open the transaction register for the account that is not downloading.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.

Do you receive transactions or possibly an error message? Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • AKB
    AKB Member ✭✭
    No, no error message. The OSU window pops up with the results with 0 transactions downloaded it doesn't matter if I run it from the menu for all accounts or individually from the OSU screen (only check one account) or from the register.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @AKB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Once this one, try running a One Step Update again and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• AKB
    AKB Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    That worked. Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited March 2021
    @AKB You're welcome!

Thanks for the update, I'm glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.