Online banking issues

MTC Federal CU stopped update downloads a cuople of days ago

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Hello @Perry Clark

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Have you received any error codes or messages?

Lastly, please Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • carlD1963
    carlD1963 Member
    was this thread ever resolved - i am setting up a new quicken and cannot get the connection to mtc federal to work.

i am getting:
    Wait. Your financial institution has a request CC-508

i logged on to MTC from the same laptop using browser and no issues, i can fully see my accounts

i am windows subscription for home, business and rental
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @carlD1963

Thank you for the response and details, although I apologize that you continue to experience this issue.

If you have not done so already, I would take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If the issue persists, please contact Quicken Support. Quicken Support may need to escalate the issue. 

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • carlD1963
    carlD1963 Member
    to clarify - this is a brand new quicken install and the first time of setting up this account. the procedure you sent seems to apply to existing accounts that stop working.
  • carlD1963
    carlD1963 Member
    i only tagged onto this thread because i was searching for possible solutions from others who may have been experience an issue with MTC Federal
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please read and try these instructions:
    If that doesn't help resolve the issue, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

This discussion has been closed.