Continual CC-505 and CC-503 errors with Alliant Credit Union

Options
Has anyone else been having issues with downloading transactions from Alliant Credit Union?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @sandig57,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-503, and this support article regarding error CC-505.

As stated in the CC-505 article, if the steps fail to resolve this and the issue continues to persist for a few days, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will likely need to collect and review your log files which may result in filing for an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Gatman1104
    Gatman1104 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes - it's been acting up for weeks. It's not completely stopped working for me. I came here to see if anyone else is getting errors, and see I'm not alone. I just tried deactivating it and reactivating, and now it's saying my password is incorrect, despite the fact that I just logged into their website using that exact password several times.

It seems like any more I'm trouble shooting a new online connection problem every month any more. I'm not even sure what to do with this one. I'm getting the CC-503 error and it's saying Alliant is reporting my password is incorrect.

Quicken - any help here?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @sandig57,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-503, and this support article regarding error CC-505.

As stated in the CC-505 article, if the steps fail to resolve this and the issue continues to persist for a few days, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will likely need to collect and review your log files which may result in filing for an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• j1lipka
    j1lipka Member
    Options
    Yes, I am having the same frustration with Alliant Credit Union and CC-503 error. Yes, my password has been checked by looking at the pasted text in notepad. It's been doing this for two weeks for me. No updates. I have reset it and deactivated it multiple times. One time to get it to work, I had to keep tying the update about a dozen times in a row and then the recapta stuff showed up. Right now I have nothing working.
  • SeattleSummer76
    SeattleSummer76 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a Quicken bug with Alliant Credit Union. You can read others having the exact same behaviors on other forums here. It needs to be acknowledged and then fixed by Quicken's development team.
  • thatscguy
    thatscguy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Every week there is an issue with downloading from Alliant Credit Union. Just when will this be fixed permanently?
  • SeattleSummer76
    Options
    Based on the stuff I've experienced and shared on this thread, and over 20 years of downloading transactions from within Quicken, I think our best bet is to move to another financial institution ("FI"). I've not ever had this much drama with a FI to get something Quicken-related to work. Other than the 2.5% cash back credit card, it's rapidly becoming not worth it.

The main thread on this topic is at: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7882104/download-from-alliant-credit-union-not-working/p3
  • SeattleSummer76
    Options
    And I can attest that the situation at Alliant Credit Union is still not any better: still can't reliably download transactions without having to reset the connection EVERY DAY.
This discussion has been closed.