Print Register ignores margin settings

Hey. Am using Quicken Deluxe 2020, release 25.18
Just this month my regular printouts of our checking accounts exceed the printing margins of our printer (Brother HL2270DW), The final cents figure on the running total (at the far right, of course) is not printing. I have attempted to change printer margins for "reports" and I am not sure whether that is the place to do it - in any case, the effect was null. Can anyone please advise me how to set up the check register printing so it respects my printer's margins?
(Nothing in our hardware has changed for a few years, so it's not a new-printer issue, I think).
Thanks,
Bryan
Tagged:

Comments

• bsaintg
    bsaintg Member ✭✭
    Oh, yes, this is under Windows 10!
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited March 2020
    Hello @bsaintg,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your inquiry, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you have not already done so, please see the information outlined here and post back to let us know if this helps to resolve this matter for you.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• hschott
    hschott Member
    I am having the same problem. The response above by Quicken Natalie does no address the issue.

Thanks.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @hschott

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, however, this is an older post and is less likely to get an answer.

I suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, along with any error messages, as well as the version/release of Quicken that you're using.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.